Monday, December 18, 2006

I'd like to thank the academy ...



Time magazine has decided that ordinary folks who participate in the "information age" deserve the same honor that has gone to "men oft he year" like Franklin Roosevelt, Lech Walesa and Hitler.

I'm guess I'm supposed to feel honored, along with the 10 million other bloggers, but then I remember that this list includes Vonster. It's sorta like those feel-good athletic events for kids where everyone gets the same trophy. Yes, aren't we all just special.

Time honored "The Computer" back in 1982. I suppose it was time to get around to honoring the people who use them.

Next year's winner? Everyone on Earth who breathes oxygen.

Cross posted to Peoria Pundit.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  8:04 PM  

Do I get to put this on my resume?

Levois 9:32 PM  

We can all put this on the resume!

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP