Monday, March 06, 2006

Judy & Steve, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G

September 2007
----------------------
“Honey, I’m home. Dinner ready?”

“No babe, I have been trying to balance our check book. Hey, silly, you just want to spend, spend, spend.”

“I’m home less than one minute, and you bring up that check book thing.”

“I’m sorry, babe. It's just that our neighbors view me as the budget expert, the smartest guy in town, so when you spend like a Democrat, it reflects poorly on me, the budget expert, the smartest guy in town.”

“We’ll, as I have said before, there are a lots of people to please. Can you just focus on selecting our next State slug? Personally, I like that little grey slug, but it is your call."

"Hello? That little "grey slug" is called Deroceras Reticulatum."

"Whatever...oh, Bob is joining us for dinner.”

“Bob? Again, with Bob. Why does he always have to join us? I don’t think he likes me.”

“You are absolutely ridiculous...”

“He is always leering at me, making those first lady jokes...you don’t have to laugh, his jokes are not funny.”

“Bob is just being silly. I know for a fact that Bob…um…likes you."

“He can be so mean, though. Plus, he eats my serving.”

“You are such a cutie, Stevie. I will make it up to you, I promise.”

“We’ll, could I ask you a favor?”

“Anything, darling.”

“Can I join you at work tomorrow?”

“Sweetie, I don’t know…”

“I just want to be a part of your life. I want to be helpful.”

“Hmm…ummm…OK…but only if you…”

“Anything, babe, anything.”

“…wait in the car.”

6 comments:

pathickey 7:55 AM  

SHADOW ! A HOME RUN! GOT TO CHANGE MY SKIVVIES!

Anonymous,  8:17 AM  

very, very funny

shadow, shadow

Anonymous,  11:08 AM  

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Anonymous,  11:21 AM  

ANON 11:08

you forgot, zzzilarious

Anonymous,  12:34 PM  

No, I didn't.

Anonymous,  2:24 PM  

Steve and Judy would make a fine couple. They would actually look good together. He is a younger version of Kovoriak. Maybe she digs on the beard.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP