Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Get in the game

"Miller, are you running a right-wing site now?"

"Miller, what's with all the right-wing posts?"

"Miller, can't you get any liberals to post at that Illinoize blog?"

"What happened to Hula Man?"

OK, I made that last one up.

There are plenty of liberal bloggers here, but they haven't been all that visible lately. These things tend to go in cycles. They'll be back. If not, I'll find some more. And the ones who haven't started yet are about to get a boot in the rear.

And, by the way, I don't care how many people complain, Jill Stanek stays. She averages like 50 comments per post or something. No way can we give that up. Yeah, she's made a couple of questionable calls, but I don't involve myself with that and she fixed the worst of them and I believed her explanation without reserve.

If you're one of the complainers, start writing intelligible, witty comments here and maybe you'll get invited to blog. Better yet, start your own blog, get noticed and get here.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP