Monday, February 20, 2006

Attention, bloggers

I've been talking to some of you privately about when we should have the first annual "Illinoize in Springfield" party.

Here is a pdf link to the session schedule. I'm thinking either the week before the primary or the Thursday immediately after the primary.

Ad revenue hasn't exactly been fantastic (less than a hundred bucks total so far), but it is beginning to improve as more people click on the ad links. I'll be taking a loss on the first party, but I want to have it because I think it could be a lot of fun.

Illinoize bloggers are invited to post their ideas/preferences in comments.

Thanks.

4 comments:

Anonymous,  2:07 PM  

Don't forget the Sullivan Caucus party is from 5-9p on Wednesday, March 15th @ Karma (across from the Capitol Steak House).

Rich Miller 4:25 PM  

Alcohol will be the only protective gear issued. lol

steve schnorf 6:32 PM  

Rich, if Im in town I am ready to go and looking forward to it

Bill Baar 9:57 PM  

I'm open to any of the dates...just let me know when and where.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP