Wednesday, January 11, 2006

New rulez

I think we need more posts here, so I want to at least temporarily increase the number of allowed posts per blogger from three a week to four. If the number of posts explode, we'll lower the limit again.

And to those who haven't posted yet or aren't posting much, let's get going! I want to invite more bloggers, but we have so many right now that I'm not sure it's practicable. If you want to be taken off the list please tell me.

If I don't have a valid e-mail address for you, I need you to get one to me right away. We had a minor problem a couple of weeks ago, but I couldn't reach the blogger.

Also, I don't know how anyone else feels, but the practice of just putting a tiny snippet of your stuff here and then linking to your own blog is a bit irritating to me. Do what you gotta do to promote your own site, of course, but I would prefer that this practice not spread.

Carry on.

3 comments:

Anonymous,  8:41 AM  

Rich said:
Also, I don't know how anyone else feels, but the practice of just putting a tiny snippet of your stuff here and then linking to your own blog is a bit irritating to me. Do what you gotta do to promote your own site, of course, but I would prefer that this practice not spread.

Hear hear!

Anonymous,  10:03 AM  

Rich,

I can not post ofr some reason and I am not recogized as a Blogger. As of 1-9-06 something went eskew.
I have tried to e-mail you on more than one occasion.

Rich Miller 10:08 AM  

Pat, I haven't received any of your emails, but the email I have for you isn't working. Please send me an email when you can. thanks.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP