Friday, December 02, 2005

On or off?

I'll be posting something later at the Capitol Fax Blog about Illinoize, so if you have a story in mind, giterdone soon.

The plan so far is to leave comments open here during the weekend. I turn comments off at Capitol Fax because I have better things to do with my weekends than play nanny.

We could vote, I suppose. Make your feelings known in comments. Only votes from registered Illinoize bloggers will be counted. I, for one, don't care either way.

UPDATE: By acclamation, the comments will stay open. Bloggers can still put a hold on comments for their own posts, of course.

6 comments:

fedup dem 1:48 PM  

Keep it running! Too many items of interest break during the weekend.

grand old partisan 3:08 PM  

I agree with randall and illinoispundit....leave em on!

The Inside Dope 3:34 PM  

What Illinoispundit said

Anonymous,  4:49 PM  

Law don't go around here Mr. Kansas law dog ...

Cal Skinner 6:07 PM  

I'm "on" on the weekend.

Anonymous,  9:39 PM  

Let's at least attempt to hold adults to a higher standard - at least throught the weekend!

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP