Sunday, April 30, 2006

Check the facts


Check the facts Originally uploaded by lbj79us.

I figure I do a photoblog. It's been done here a few times and I wanted to show this picture from last month. Her sorority Delta Sigma Theta had a board on a nearby campus with prominent sorors. One of them was our former Sen. Carol Moseley Braun who is listed here as a current senator for the state of Illinois. In fact her seat is now held by Barack Obama. For this reason this photo is titled "Check the facts".

3 comments:

Bill Baar 10:58 AM  

Remember when she was Cook County recorder of deeds?

She had a very well done portrait of herself in the County Building I think...It was in a window and you'd see it from the street.

Funny job because it conjures up an image of a person with green eyeshades and qwill pen.

Levois 11:38 AM  

That was somewhat ahead of my time. I remember when she was elected a senator, however, until fairly recently I didn't know much about her background

Bill Baar 2:51 PM  

She had kind of a glamour shot portrait and you could see it on the County Bldg.

She looked great in it.. it was some noted photographer who took it. I can't remember his name.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP