Tuesday, February 05, 2008

LIVEBLOG: Super Duper Fat Tuesday 2008 Primary Election

I'll be liveblogging the 2008 presidential primaries for Super Duper Fat Tuesday via Twitter. You can follow me at the account illinoizeyoshi, or use the RSS feed here. I'll also have the last 20 updates embedded below.

I'll be in Chicago tonight, having fun and trying to find other political geeks who are watching the returns tonight. Here's two places that are having Super Fat Tuesday events. Odds are very good I'll be at one of these two places:
Piece: Neighborhood: Bucktown/Wicker Park 1927 W. North Ave.
Sheffield's: Neighborhood: Lakeview 3258 N. Sheffield Ave.

Got any others? Add them to the comments.




    follow me on Twitter


    0 comments:

      © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP