Sunday, March 02, 2008

Customs Law: All Politics is Local

This a post from before the February 5th primary but it's still important to note. I wonder if people do the whole elect a person with an Irish name thing. I think it's unfortunate, but I suspect that one way to change that is to change how Illinois voters choose their judges. I mean go to a mostly appointed system not much different than what might exist for the Federal government. Or perhaps one not much different than the Missouri Plan.

Just a thought because I think some changes can be made here. Especially if people often gripe about how we don't know most of the judges on the ballot or the partisanship of the process. Just something to consider.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP