Sunday, June 05, 2016

June 5, 2016 GOPUSA ILLINOIS email

CHICAGO TRIBUNE
-- America's love affair with cars gets a new look in selfie generation - Alison Bowen  (DIERSEN: What cars do/did you own?  Many, if not most, if not virtually all of my critics/opponents despise, if not hate cars, and especially American-nameplate cars. My critics/opponents have demonized, denigrated, and condemned all the new cars that I have bought: 1966 Pontiac Tempest Sprint, 1968 Oldsmobile 442, 1969 Dodge Charger SE, 1972 Chevy Corvette, 1974 Dodge Dart, 1978 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royale, 1978 Chevy Chevette, 1990 Ford Thunderbird LX, 1993 Ford Thunderbird, 1996 Ford Thunderbird LX, 1997 Chevy Cavalier, 2005 Chevy Corvette, 2013 Dodge Charger R/T Max, and 2016 Ford Mustang. My critics/opponents have demonized, denigrated, and condemned all the collector cars that I have bought: 1962 Chevy Impala SS and 1968 Dodge Charger R/T.  My critics/opponents have demonized, denigrated, and condemned all the used cars that I have bought: 1958 Chevy BelAir, 1962 Chevy BelAir, and 2003 Chevy Cavalier LS.  American-nameplate cars are built by union members.  Many, if not most, if not virtually all of critics/opponents are vehemently anti-union.  I was a union member 1966-1969 while I worked for the Post Office, 1970 while I worker for Chrysler, and 1971-1980 while I worked for IRS.) 
http://www.chicagotribune.com/classified/automotive/sc-cars-selfies-emotional-attachment-0602-20160529-story.html
(FROM THE ARTICLE: Amy Best, a Virginia sociologist, said cars mean a lot of things to a lot of people. Freedom. Success. Attachment. "In some ways their life unfolding plays out in and around the car," she said. "We do form deep attachments to our car."Plus, she said, purchasing a car is an achievement. "We associate cars with major life-course milestones," Best said. "These are often the first major purchase people make." And now, other milestones — job, children — aren't such a given; not everyone buys a home, marries, has children. The effort that goes into buying a car, from comparing models to hours at a dealership to finalize a purchase, is an investment that "makes it ripe for a more meaningful attachment," Best said.)-- You've just graduated. Here's how to handle $35,000 in student loans - Gail MarksJarvis  (DIERSEN: Where did the money come from to pay for your bachelor's degree?  For me, it came from money that I earned/saved washing dishes, cleaning golf shoes, chipping slag, pumping gasoline, delivering mail, working on an automobile assembly line, and working as a security guard. What do you say to my critics/opponents who use the fact that I graduated debt-free from NIU in 1970 and owning a 1969 Dodge Charger SE to hint/imply/argue/shout that I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth and that I have always been privileged?) http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/columnists/ct-marksjarvis-college-graduate-debt-survival-0605-biz-20160603-column.html
 
CHICAGO SUN-TIMES
-- Be ‘nice’ to man-baby Trump or he will trash you - Editorial  (DIERSEN: What do your critics/opponents do?  My critics/opponents read every GOPUSA ILLINOIS email VERY CLOSELY looking for links to articles and for my comments that are critical of those who have lots of religious, government, political, and/or financial clout in Wheaton, in Glen Ellyn, in Milton Township, in DuPage County, and in Illinois. My critics/opponents then a) bring those articles and those comments to the attention of those who have lots of clout and b) offer stop me from putting GOPUSA ILLINOIS together and offer to stop everyone from reading those emails if they are given lots of money, a new home, a new car, a sweetheart job, a sweetheart contract, favorable legislation, and/or lots more.  Will their extortionist strategy work with Trump?  I doubt it. I expect that Trump would tell my critics/opponents to buzz off.) 
http://chicago.suntimes.com/opinion/trump-will-trash-anybody-who-is-not-nice-to-him/
-- Muhammad Ali fought the good fight - Editorial (DIERSEN: Are you a draft dodger? Ever since 1966 when I sought and obtained a draft deferment to attend UIC, my critics/opponents have demonized me, denigrated me, and condemned me as being a draft dodger.  While I worked for the federal government 1966-1969 and 1971-1997, many, and at times, most, and at times virtually all my superiors, supervisors, and coworkers were veterans. My Democrat superiors, supervisors, coworkers, and subordinates in the federal government hinted/implied/argued/shouted at them that I was a draft dodger.)http://chicago.suntimes.com/opinion/muhammad-ali-fought-the-good-fight/
(FROM THE EDITORIAL: We forget how vehemently Ali was condemned for refusing to serve in the military, saying it would be against his religion to fight in Vietnam. “My conscience won’t let me go shoot my brother, or some darker people, or some poor hungry people in the mud for big powerful America,” he said.)
 
DAILY HERALD
-- Mundelein trustee plans forums on protesting, dealing with police  Mundelein trustee's events to instruct public on protesting; fellow officials are puzzled - Russell Lissau
http://www.dailyherald.com/article/20160602/news/160609801/
-- HARDCOPY ARTICLE TITLE: It's not about being great again; it's about being united - Kathleen Parker  (DIERSEN: Democrats focus on uniting those who are anti-Protestant, anti-conservative, anti-Republican, anti-American, anti-White, anti-male, anti-older people, anti-rich people, anti-gun owners, and/or anti-those whose ancestors have been in America longer than their ancestors AGAINST THOSE WHO ARE Protestant, conservative, Republican, American, White, male, older, rich, gun owners, and/or those whose ancestors have been in America for a long time.)http://www.dailyherald.com/article/20160605/discuss/160609574/
-- End school board ritual of secrecy on teacher pay - Editorialhttp://www.dailyherald.com/article/20160604/discuss/160609512/
 
CRAIN'S CHICAGO BUSINESS
-- At last, Illinois has the crisis it's needed - GREG HINZ
http://www.chicagobusiness.com/article/20160604/ISSUE05/306049993/at-last-illinois-has-the-crisis-its-needed
-- Hey, Rauner and Madigan: Do your job and not the other guy's - RICH MILLER  (DIERSEN: What does Rich Miller think of you? What do you say to those who fear Rich Miller?  What do you say to those who pander to Rich Miller?  When Democrats lose in Illinois, why isn't Rich Miller blamed like Dave Diersen is blamed when Republicans lose?)  http://www.chicagobusiness.com/article/20160604/ISSUE11/306049990/hey-rauner-and-madigan-do-your-job-and-not-the-other-guys
-- Diana Rauner's dual roles put her in the eye of the budget storm - LISA BERTAGNOLI  (DIERSEN: What dual roles do you have?  I have been a Republican Precinct Committeeman since 1999 and the GOPUSA Illinois Editor since 2000.)http://www.chicagobusiness.com/article/20160604/ISSUE01/306049994/diana-rauners-dual-roles-put-her-in-the-eye-of-the-budget-storm
 
SPRINGFIELD STATE JOURNAL REGISTER
-- Who's in favor of what? Depends on the day - Doug Finke
http://www.sj-r.com/article/20160604/NEWS/160609813
 
WSIL TV
-- State Board of Elections documents show Gov. Bruce Rauner donated $5 million to the Illinois Republican Party weeks before the end of the General Assembly's spring session and the launch of the party's attack ads against Southern Illinois Democrats. - Matthew Nordin
http://www.wsiltv.com/story/32146441/2016/06/04/news-3-follow-up-rauner-donated-5-million-before-ads-ran
 
ALTON DAILY NEWS
-- Rauner Asks AG Not To Intervene - Greg Bishop  (DIERSEN: My critics/opponents have made it very clear that they will viciously destroy anyone who supports me. Therefore, needless-to-say, I should not want or expect anyone to support me.  Unlike many of those who might support me, I have a) a federal pension, subsidized federal health, dental, and vision insurance, and Social Security for life, b) retirement savings, c) no debts, d) a home and 6 cars, e) no children, and f) no pets.  Because many, if not most, if not virtually all of my potential supports do have anything close to the financial security that I have, my critics/opponents could easily viciously destroy them.  My critics/opponents could and would get them fired, drive them out of business, get them thrown out of their church, or otherwise destroy them in an eyelash.  My critics/opponents have lots of religious, government, political, and/or financial clout in Wheaton, in Glen Ellyn, in Milton Township, in DuPage County, and in Illinois.  They make it very clear that they can and will viciously destroy anyone who does not give them money, pander to them, serve as one of their operatives, and/or serve as one of their dupes.  My critics/opponents are moral relativists who believe that their end justifies their means.  My critics/opponents are disciples of Saul Alinsky.  Should I write a book about my critics/opponents?)   
http://altondailynews.com/news/details.cfm?clientid=17&id=215478#.V1QBaRGwWeE
 
SOUTHERN
-- Manipulated - John Pfeifer  (DIERSEN: Who wants to manipulate you? The following want to manipulate me: those who a) reject planks in the Republican Party platform and work against those like me who support those planks, b) reject planks in the Illinois Republican Party platform and work against those like me who support those planks, c) reject the Milton Township Republican Central Committee resolution against video gambling and work against those like me who support that resolution, d) focus on destroying those like me who they cannot manipulate/dominate, e) were defendants in lawsuits that I have filed, f) are operatives for the aforesaid, and/or g) are dupes for the aforesaid.)
http://thesouthern.com/news/opinion/editorial/pfeifer/pfeifer-manipulated/article_d9b78de0-6e3b-5110-92e9-920f37d9120a.html
 
ST. LOUIS TODAY
-- Dozens in Russia imprisoned for social media likes, reposts - NATALIYA VASILYEVA  (DIERSEN: I should write a book about those who want me to be imprisoned for what I do as your GOPUSA Illinois Editor.  They blame me for their problems.  They blame me for your problems.  They blame me for my problems.  They blame me for everyone's problems.)
http://www.stltoday.com/news/national/dozens-in-russia-imprisoned-for-social-media-likes-reposts/article_93d97fcc-2f1f-57a0-a73b-45e46f916244.html
 
 
REBOOT ILLINOIS
-- BRUCE RAUNER’S “HELPLESS VICTIM OF MICHAEL MADIGAN” ACT WON’T WORK MUCH LONGER - Rich Miller
http://www.rebootillinois.com/2016/06/04/editors-picks/richmiller/bruce-rauners-helpless-victim-of-michael-madigan-act-wont-work-much-longer/59126/
 
WASHINGTON TIMES
-- Mass media distorts coverage on religious issues, Christian author says - Bradford Richardson  (DIERSEN: Should I write a book about my nasty/troubled/failed/vicious critics/opponents in Wheaton, in Glen Ellyn, in Milton Township, in DuPage County, and in Illinois who demonize me, who denigrate me, and who condemn me because I am not a member of a church, because I do not attend church services, and because I do not give money to a church?)
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/31/michael-cromartie-media-distorts-coverage-on-relig/
 
WORLD NET DAILY
-- ANTI-FREE-SPEECH LAW MEANS JAIL, FINES – EVEN FOR WEBSITES  'It's not American. It's not democratic and it's certainly not constitutional' - GREG COROMBOS
http://www.wnd.com/2016/06/anti-free-speech-law-means-jail-fines-even-for-websites/
 
THE HILL
-- McConnell pushes Trump to change - Jordain Carney  (DIERSEN: Who pushes you to change?  The following push me to change, and because they have not been successful, they focus on destroying me and destroying my supporters: those who a) reject planks in the Republican Party platform and work against those like me who support those planks, b) reject planks in the Illinois Republican Party platform and work against those like me who support those planks, c) reject the Milton Township Republican Central Committee resolution against video gambling and work against those like me who support that resolution, d) focus on destroying those like me who they cannot manipulate/dominate, e) were defendants in lawsuits that I have filed, f) are operatives for the aforesaid, and/or g) are dupes for the aforesaid.)
http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/282192-mcconnell-pushes-trump-to-change
-- GOP courting insiders to write party platform - Harper Neidig (DIERSEN: Political parties exist to help elect candidates who can and will defend and advance their platform.  The Republican Party exists to defend and advance conservative principles. The Democrat Party exists to defend and advance liberal principles. The Libertarian Party exists to defend and advance libertarian principles. The Green Party exists to defend and advance green principles.)http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/gop-presidential-primary/282209-gop-courting-insiders-to-write-party-platform
 
POLITICO
-- RNC taps groups reviled by Trump to write GOP platform  But Republican leaders barely talk about the nominee as they meet with Republican-leaning business interests. - Andrew Restuccia and Tony Romm  (DIERSEN: Political parties exist to help elect candidates who can and will defend and advance their platform.  The Republican Party exists to defend and advance conservative principles. The Democrat Party exists to defend and advance liberal principles. The Libertarian Party exists to defend and advance libertarian principles. The Green Party exists to defend and advance green principles.)
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/donald-trump-republican-party-platform-223901
 
HUFFINGTON POST
-- Trump Says Muslim Judges Also Might Not Be Fair To Him  Trump previously said a U.S. District Court judge treated him in a “hostile manner” due to the judge’s Mexican heritage.  Igor Bobic  (DIERSEN: Ever-increasingly, Democrat and RINO judges in America rule like they are anti-Protestant, anti-conservative, anti-Republican, anti-American, anti-White, anti-male, anti-older people, anti-rich people, anti-gun owners, and/or anti-those whose ancestors have been in America longer than their ancestors.)
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-muslim-judge_us_57542cb6e4b0ed593f14ad78
 
LOS ANGELES TIMES
-- Bernie Sanders praises Muhammad Ali and jabs at Donald Trump - JAVIER PANZAR  (DIERSEN: Who praises you?  Who jabs you?  My critics/opponents a) glorify and praise my critics/opponents and b) demonize, denigrate, and condemn my supporters.)
http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-sanders-praises-muhammad-ali-takes-a-1465088821-htmlstory.html
 
WALL STREET JOURNAL
-- Donald Trump Wins Support From Parents of Illegal Immigrants’ Victims  GOP candidate’s effort parallels Hillary Clinton’s outreach to mothers of African-Americans killed in gun violence - BETH REINHARD
http://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-wins-support-from-parents-of-illegal-immigrants-victims-1465119004
 
USA TODAY
-- DIERSEN HEADLINE: Individuals, organizations, companies, governments, and countries that are anti-Protestant, anti-conservative, anti-Republican, anti-American, anti-White, anti-male, anti-older people, anti-rich people, anti-gun owners, and/or anti-those whose ancestors have been in America longer than their ancestors demonize, denigrate, and condemn Trump and his supporters.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/06/02/donald-trump-hispanic-leaders-presidential-race/85044130/
 
WASHINGTON EXAMINER
-- Priebus calls on Trump to 'evolve' on Hispanic outreach - AL WEAVER  (DIERSEN: What do your critics/opponents want you to evolve on?  My critics/opponents want me a) to dump the traditional marriage, right to life, immigration, Second Amendment, illegal drugs, equal opportunity (no race or gender based preference giving), and many other Republican platform planks, b) to dump the Milton Township Republican Central Committee resolution against video gambling, c) to give them money, d) to pander to them, e) to serve as one of their operatives, and/or f) serve as one of their dupes.)
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/priebus-calls-on-trump-to-evolve-on-hispanic-outreach/article/2593029
 
NEW YORK TIMES
-- Unless You’re Oprah, ‘Be Yourself’ Is Terrible Advice. - Adam Grant  (DIERSEN: The federal government would have promoted me into its Senior Executive Service long before I was 40 years old if I had NOT been myself, that is, a) if I had become a Democrat, b) if I had helped my Democrat superiors and supervisors get rid of their employees who were Republican, White, male, older, and/or non-veteran, and/or c) if I had become one of their operatives/dupes.  I stand by the aforesaid notwithstanding the fact that I am White, male, old (born in 1948), non-veteran, baptized, raised, and confirmed as a Missouri Synod Lutheran, 100% German national origin, ancestors who have been in America since the 1840s, American-nameplate car owner, no children, and no pets.)
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/05/opinion/sunday/unless-youre-oprah-be-yourself-is-terrible-advice.html
-- AS THE DEMOCRAT PARTY'S STRANGLEHOLD ON CHICAGO TIGHTENS: FRONT PAGE TOP OF FOLD WITH BIG COLOR PICTURE: A Weekend in Chicago: Where Gunfire Is a Terrifying Norm  Three days, 64 people shot, six of them dead: Memorial Day on the streets, and the violence that has engulfed families and neighborhoods.http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/06/04/us/chicago-shootings.html
-- DIERSEN HEADLINE: Sooner or later, if you support Trump, anti-Trumps will say you are Hitler. The more of the following that are true about you, the sooner that anti-Trumps will say that you are Hitler: German national origin, White, male, older, non-poor, Protestant, conservative, Republican, American, gun owner, and/or your ancestors have been in America for a long time.  What do you say to anti-Trumps?  Will you join the anti-Trumps in getting rid of those who are German national origin, White, male, older, non-poor, Protestant, conservative, Republican, American, gun owner, and/or their ancestors have been in America for a long time?http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/05/opinion/sunday/no-hes-not-hitler-and-yet.html
-- More Time to Unwind, Unless You’re a Woman - TYLER COWEN  (DIERSEN: How much time do you have to unwind?  I have had a tremendous amount of time to unwind since 1997 when my Democrat GAO superiors succeeded in forcing me to retire.  What do you do with the time that you have to unwind?  I spend 10+ hours each and every day putting GOPUSA ILLINOIS emails together and sending them out.) http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/05/upshot/more-time-to-unwind-unless-youre-a-woman.html
-- Four Not-So-Obvious Things to Consider When Deciding to Buy or Rent - Neil Irwin  (DIERSEN: How extreme are your critics/opponents?  My critics/opponents are extremely extreme.  They viciously demonize, viciously denigrate, and viciously condemn everything that I have done and everything that I have not done.  Of course, needless-to-say, that obligates them to viciously demonize, to viciously denigrate, and to viciously condemn my decision to own rather than to rent.)http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/05/upshot/four-not-so-obvious-things-to-consider-when-deciding-to-buy-or-rent.html
-- The Families That Can’t Afford Summer - KJ DELL’ANTONIA  (DIERSEN: Because my Democrat superiors in the federal government wasted my career and forced me to retire in 1997 when I was 49 years old, my federal pension is dramatically reduced.  Because of that, as the cost of living in Wheaton continues to skyrocket, increasingly, my wife and I dip into our non-retirement savings to balance our budget.) http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/05/sunday-review/the-families-that-cant-afford-summer.html
 
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
-- Muhammad Ali: A great American who never surrendered In the ring, or out - Editorial  (DIERSEN: When have you surrendered?  One could argue that I surrendered a) to my Democrat GAO superiors because I took their early retirement "offer" and b) to my critics/opponents because I am no longer an American Association of Political Consultants Midwest Chapter board member, an Illinois Center Right Coalition Steering Committee member, the Milton Township Republican Central Committee webmaster, a Wheaton Chamber of Commerce Government Affairs Committee member, or the TAPROOT Republicans of Illinois chairman.  My critics/opponents a) reject planks in the Republican Party platform and work against those like me who support those planks, b) reject planks in the Illinois Republican Party platform and work against those like me who support those planks, c) reject the Milton Township Republican Central Committee resolution against video gambling and work against those like me who support that resolution, d) focus on destroying those like me who they cannot manipulate/dominate, e) were defendants in lawsuits that I have filed, f) are operatives for the aforesaid, and/or g) are dupes for the aforesaid.)
http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/muhammad-ali-surrendered-ring-article-1.2661682
 
INQUISITR
-- Milo Yiannopoulos: Black Lives Matter And KKK Are The Same - Aric Mitchell
http://www.inquisitr.com/3168808/milo-yiannopoulos-black-lives-matter-and-kkk-are-the-same/
 

RASMUSSEN REPORTS
-- Libertarians' Johnson Makes Little Dent in Clinton-Trump Race  (DIERSEN: There are tremendous conflicts between important planks in the Republican Party platform and the Libertarian Party platform.  I should write a book about Libertarian plants in Wheaton, in Glen Ellyn, in Milton Township, in DuPage County, and in Illinois who work the hardest to destroy Republicans like me and to destroy Republican organizations like TAPROOT Republicans of Illinois.)
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/libertarians_johnson_makes_little_dent_in_clinton_trump_race

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP