Saturday, February 17, 2007

Somerville Proofs The SEANBONE STAR



" Ok - Made of fun of Ginger's Breast Cancer . . . Good . . .Sheehan is a Plant, Na Na Now that's just fine, Sean, but can we say that we will kill the first-born of every opponant's male issue, when I'm elected - No, No. - might be a bit too . . .No, I see what you mean, Sean but let's not tip our hand just yet."

Another twenty four hours in SEANBONE and the bile merchant of Beverly is micturating down everyone's Wellington's this morning. Duttonhead Lowry might have wee-wee'd down the wrong pair of Timberlands. Here, Folks, is one of the best people in size 14s, that I know, Mike Heenan. There is not a family in the 19th Ward that Mike has not helped in organizing a benefit, putting up posters, writing checks to, or driving kids to baseball while the Mom and Dad are at the hospital with a sick kid.

Mike Heenan and I are on the opposite side of the two good candidates in the 19th Ward Aldermnaic race ( Somerville - The Cheese stands alone - is not one). Mike asked if I would vote for Tim Sheehan, but I had already committed to helping Ginger. Now, Mike has had enough of the SEANBONE STAR! He's a much more tolerant soul than your faithful correspondant; I slept through a lot of catechism on tolerance of jerks - people who go out of their way to hurt people not even remotely involved in a dispute. The old grammar school 'hocker-spitters' who let fly and ran and hid behind Sister's robes - today they call it - 'I have a Right to My Opinion! I'm Like Cindy Sheehan!' Yep! Gender perfect! Here's my pal Mike Heeenan's beef with Seanbone Star Lowry and Dishonest John's Sponsrship of www.19thwardagenda.com


Mike Heenan, on February 16th, 2007 at 7:21 pm, said:

The one thing I can’t understand with everyone on this site is that none of you are actually doing anything to help your candidate. You rant and rave back and forth like kids in the schoolyard. I would guess that none of you have been to any of the respective campaign offices to offer some help. You would rather anonymously attack the other candidates with hateful false statements that I have no doubt any of you would have the courage to say face to face. Sean, How can you allow this ridiculous forum to continue spiraling out of control.

I am proud to admit that I am active in Tim Sheehan’s campaign. Tim is an old friend who asked me to serve as a coordinator in his campaign. I have been out there working door to door for Sheehan for over a month. I have seen very few Rugai/ 19th Ward people in my travels, and not one single Somerville volunteer. I have had people ask me… Is Tim Sheehan is a plant? Do you think I would be out there freezing my — off if he was a plant.

I am excited for this election because I really believe that when Tim Sheehan wins on February 27th, then things will be better in this community.


The People of the 19th Ward - nearly all of them - are like Mike Heenan. A very few are like Lowry and Somerville. God made jerks to keep the rest of us from getting too complacent about our debts to our neighbors. Like scabs over a wound, they have their places in God's ordered universe, I guess. There will be more touching reminders of human folly coming from the SEANBONE STAR! AS sure as there are jerks on this lovely earth.

6 comments:

Anonymous,  11:31 AM  

Hickey, I'm supporting Rugai, but you are just a complete buffoon sometimes. And the fact that you are on here spouting about how great Tim Sheehan is, just doesn't make sense. It makes me think that he was put up to run.

If you were supporting Rugai, you wouldn't be saying such nice things about Sheehan, unless it comes down to those two in a runoff and you think that Sheehan is going to win. Just shut that trap of yours about Sheehan. Let people find out for themselves if he is a qualified candidate. A Rugai supporter doesn't need to be extolling the great virtues of Tim Sheehan.

pathickey 12:33 PM  

You were great! You had four good declarative sentences going and then those doggone imperatives ruined everything you tried to say.

Most folks I know get along fine using declatives. It's the imperatives that only seem to work with the other guy's people. Stop Ginger, Fight Corruption! Give Me a Chance at the Gold!

Anonymous,  1:47 PM  

Hilarious!

MWSLV is one of my favorite films. Comparing Lowery to Dutton Peabody is right on target.

I too am disgusted with 19thwardagenda.com

But like any form of filth and bigotry, it can't be completely ignored. We must occasionally wade in their muck to try (in vain) to set the record straight.

Anonymous,  5:40 PM  

Hickey for Mayor of western ave

Anonymous,  11:30 PM  

Hickey, I wrote the first comment. What the hell was your response other than trying to correct my grammar?

If you would make a point rather than try and show how smart you are or how expansive your vocabulary is, more people might take you seriously.

I asked why you keep talking about how great Sheehan is, and you don't answer.

pathickey 9:12 AM  

Gracious me, No!

Why, your grammar was impeccable!

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP