Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Invitations

About ten bloggers haven't yet replied to the posting invitation that they requested. No big deal. It's Thanksgiving, after all. Take your time.

But somebody wrote me today that she was having trouble with the sign-up process. If that's the case, please send me an email or leave a comment below and we'll figure it out. The bloggers list at the right only reflects those who have waded through the sign-up process, in case you were wondering.

Happy Thanksgiving!

6 comments:

Crankyboy 9:17 AM  

I write The Daily Curmudgeon at www.thedailycurmudgeon.blogspot.com. Where do I go to sign-up for your blog list?

Ellen Beth Gill 9:24 AM  

Hi Rich. I'm Ellen from Ellen's Illinois Tenth Congressional District blog which can be found here. I'd also like to sign up as a poster and to be part of your blog list. Great idea!

Crankyboy 4:19 PM  

Forgot my link. I can be found here.

John C. A. Bambenek 11:27 PM  

I wouldn't mind posting also...

Part-Time Pundit
http://jcb.pentex-net.com

Anonymous,  9:48 AM  

Rich you must not be afraid of Proviso Politics and you must put Carl Nyberg on this post! Mr. Nyberg has exposed the dirty dealings goning on in Proviso and your readers and bloggers would be fascinated, abhorred all at the same time! Please Rich, put Nyberg on!

Anonymous,  11:20 AM  

I blog at www.citybarbs.com , new in DeKalb, & would be interested in contributing here occasionally, too. Didn't see an e-mail for you but mine is yinn422@yahoo.com .

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP