Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy St Pat's Day

Terry Armour reviews some old haunts of mine. I probably earned a degree at Doc Ryan's University and was one of Horan's first customers when he moved to Madison street from Roosevelt Road. New owners for most of the spots now and it's a trendier Madison street for sure.

Last summer just east of what used to be Old Town West, and on the south side of Madison street was a newly exposed brick wall with an old advertisement for Fox Beer. I think it was Fox beer. I was on the bus to the Sox game with the crowd from Pioneer Tap when I passed it and I never got back with a camera.

Happy St Pat's day all.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  3:22 PM  

Doc Ryans?

I've spent more than a few nights in that joint - I've got the few nights on the floor to prove it.,

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP