Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I Am Not a Candidate

During the last three weeks before primary I have not been posting. I'm just too busy.

But I heard a strange rumor floating today from a couple of people, which I just dismissed. Then I got a message from a friend who is always in the know demanding to know why I had not mentioned I was running for State Central Committee. The answer is pretty simple - I'm not. About a year ago the thought ran through my head, but I completely dismissed it last spring. Since then I haven't thought of it again.

Heh heh...there always seems to be a contingent that thinks I'm up to something. I suppose I usually am - but it also usually isn't what they think it is. I'm not running for State Central Committee. And I am not a candidate for veep with John Cox. My mama didn't raise me to become the Republican Walter Mondale. But, hey, thanks for asking.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  7:50 AM  

Actually, I'm not sure anyone missed you, but thanks for checking in.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP