Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Notice to all Illinois bloggers and commenters

Fox News Chicago has invited me to appear on their election night program. It will run from 9pm until 11pm.

I'm going to be doing some instant analysis stuff, but part of the schtick will be reporting on what the blogs are saying around the state and what commenters are saying right here.

This will obviously be a great opportunity to hype the Capitol Fax Blog and Illinoize, but it will also introduce people to lots of other blogs and bloggers throughout the state. I strongly encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity. Please, live blog election night, especially between 9 and 11. And try to give me a heads up about what you plan to do in advance.

There is a lot of talent out there, and we've been given an opportunity to showcase it on election night. I also think it's fantastic that a mainstream media outlet is taking interest in what's going on in the blog world. Kudos to them.

I'm also scheduled to do the Illinois Radio Network that night, and the station has said they'll provide me with a phone hookup for that gig. Should be busy, but lots of fun.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP